Leaflet storymap with scroll-driven navigation for narrative and point markers from easy-to-learn template, with GeoJSON data file
- Scroll-driven navigation, using screen swipe, trackpad, or keyboard down-arrow. Initial map displays all point markers.
- Viewers can pan and zoom the map independently of the narration, or click on any point to go directly to that chapter.
- Easy-to-learn template to create your own storymap. Upload text, point coordinates, zoom levels, and image links to a CSV generic spreadsheet, and drag into http://geojson.io to create a GeoJSON data file.
- Images can be stored in local subfolder or pulled from an external URL.
- Works in modern browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 9+.