Webshim – polyfills jQuery with many HTML5 features
modular capability-based polyfill loading libary, which extends jQuery with HTML5 features in legacy browsers
Webshim is a polyfill library that enables you to reliably use HTML5 features across browsers, even if native support is lacking.
- HTML5 shiv and innerShiv solution including basic CSS-support
- HTML5 form features including: constraint validation and form widgets (input[type='range'], input[type='date'], input[type='number'], input[type='time'], input[type='month'], output, progress, input[list]/datalist)
- HTML5 audio/video/track implementation
- interactive elements: summary/details
- filereader (including, XHR2/AJAX CORS and FormData handling)